Thursday, May 16, 2013

Who is behind this blog?





My name is Sara and I am the founder of the blog: Architecture and a bit more. I am an architect by profession. Creativity is my main skill.

Since I graduated from University, I have been working as an independent architect and in my free time I decorate or I do handcrafts. 

On this blog you can find small tutorials and most of all, ideas that you could use as inspiration.  

If you want to get in contact with me, you can write me to: architectandabitmore@gmail.com

Enjoy my blog :) 

................................................................. 



Hallo 

Mein Name ist Sara und ich bin die Gründerin des Blogs: Architektur und ein bischen mehr (Architecture and a bit more). Ich bin Architektin von Beruf. Auf Kreativität lege ich besonders wert.

Seitdem ich die Uni abgeschlossen habe, arbeite ich als selbständige Architektin und in meiner Freizeit dekoriere ichoder arbeite handwerklich.

Auf diesem Blog findet ihr kurze Anleitungen und vor allem Ideen, die ihr als Inspiration nutzen könnt.

Wenn ihr mich kontaktieren möchtet, könnt ihr mir an architectandabitmore@gmail.com schreiben. Ich kann Spanisch, Englisch und Deutsch…die Sprache sollte also kein Problem sein!


Ich werde euch so schnell wie möglich antworten ;)


Ich hoffe, dass euch mein Blog gefällt 


.................................................................


Hola, mi nombre es Sara y soy la fundadora del blog: Architecture and a bit more ( Arquitectura y algo más). Soy arquitecta de profesión. Creatividad es mi principal característica.

Desde que me gradué de la Universidad trabajo como arquitecta independiente y en mi tiempo libre hago decoraciones y diferentes manualidades. 

Si desean contactarme, pueden escribirme a: architectandabitmore@gmail.com. Puedo hablar español, inglés y alemán. Así que pueden escribirme en cualquiera de estos idiomas.

Yo trataré de responderles tan rápido como me sea posible ;)

Espero que les guste mi blog







No comments:

Post a Comment