Monday, June 24, 2013

Toilet paper rolls decoration

This is one of my favorite handcrafts. It took me a while to do it, but it really worth it! For this project I had to collect like... who knows how many toilet paper rolls. It took a little while, but once I had enough... it was time to start my work.

I started cluing the flower in the center and then I continued gluing the paper rolls around it. You have to wait until some are dried on order to continue gluing the others around. 

At the end you can paint it with any color that you like. I decided to leave it with the natural color, because it combines with the color of the walls. 




The project its not difficult, but it requires a lot of time. So if you are a very patient person, you can start doing this project as soon as possible.

Who would believe that this nice wall decoration has been made out of toilet paper rolls isnt? I bet that if you paint it, nobody will ever find out what it is really made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment