Monday, July 22, 2013

Bamboo hanging lamp

Finally I have found what I have been looking for so long! I have always wanted to have in my bedroom a nice bamboo lamp. Unfortunately most of the ones I have seen are very expensive... way out of my budget. Just like this one:



Last week I went for a walk and found a store where they were selling this nice bamboo food cover. 

When I saw it... it was love at first sight! haha :) I read: bamboo food cover but in my mind what I was just looking at was my new bedroom lamp. 


I could not wait to come home and transform this amazing thing. I love the texture, the color. I love everything about it.


As you can see, it was super easy to transform it into a lamp. 



I love it so much! It is exactly what I was looking for and I did not have to spend a lot of money.

Do you like it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment