Thursday, December 4, 2014

Purple and gold Christmas (2012)

Every year I like to decorate with new colors, but as I have said before I think it is always important to buy the basic tones first. Such as: gold, silver and white, because then we just have to buy every year a few decorations of the extra color. You all know every year there is a color that is "IN" that year. 

I have been looking for Christmas pictures of the last years and I found a few ones of 2012. You can see how I decorated the tree and how I packed the Christmas gifts. You can notice some natural decorations (oranges and pine cones). I love pine cones so much, they are elements that never have to miss in Christmas.





In 2012 by this time we had already some snow, this year apparently snow doesn´t want to show off. I will have to be patient! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment